October 22, 2018
CAMBRIDGE, MA — WeatherBuild®, Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry and Built Environment®, is proud to announce the release of WeatherBuild Web 2.0 — web-based, enterprise management portal for project managers and project admins in the field office and at the home office for weather-enabled decision support, weather safety and weather risk management. Leading contactors, owners and operators who depend on WeatherBuild’s weather-enabled decision support will see the new WeatherBuild Web 2.0 on the next login to the management portal. Some of the many new features to WeatherBuild Web 2.0 include enhancements to usability and improvements to navigation, and integrations via Oracle Primavera P6 Web Services. Other additions to WeatherBuild Web 2.0 include detailed daily reports, detailed thunderstorm alerts with severity levels and history logs, and maps with real-time total lightning strikes, and real-time lightning strike all clear countdown timers.
WeatherBuild Web 2.0 New Features:
- Enhanced usability and improved navigation
- Oracle Primavera P6 Web Services Integration
- Detailed daily reports with safety risks and schedule impacts to work results and equipment operations
- Detailed thunderstorm alerts with severity levels and history logs with changes over time
- Maps with real-time total lightning strikes to manage safety and risk across a portfolio of projects and sites
- Real-time lightning strike all clear countdown timer, to ready, idle and resume work
Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, WeatherBuild® offers a suite of decision support solutions that empower contractors, owners and operators to improve situational awareness and make better-informed decisions about weather events, schedule impacts, safety risks and probable outcomes.
© 2018 Weather Build, Inc. All rights reserved.
“WeatherBuild®”, “Weather Controls®”, and “Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry and Built Environment®” are registered trademarks of Weather Build, Inc.
The WeatherBuild “W” logo and app icon, “WeatherBuild Solutions™”, “WeatherBuild Basic™”, “WeatherBuild Pro™”, “WeatherBuild API™”, and “Increase productivity. Enhance safety. Manage risk.™” are trademarks of Weather Build, Inc.