SPECIAL SECTION: COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Businesses and Employers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. This interim guidance is based on what is currently known about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For updates from CDC, please see the following:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Preventing Stigma Related to COVID-19
- Share Facts about COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Web page
- Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Prevention, Symptoms and FAQ
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 13, 2020
CAMBRIDGE, MA — WeatherBuild®, Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry and Built Environment®, is proud to announce the release of a series of updates to its construction weather risk analytics dashboard, based on collaboration together with Engineering News-Record ENR top general contractors and construction managers. Some of the many updates to WeatherBuild’s weather risk analytics dashboard address outlook, weekly outlook, recent events, and recent alerts. Other updates improve upon the visual display, general navigation, user experience, and user interface.
- Outlook: drill down from event counts to event reports by day, in all views.
- Outlook: scroll by day in the daily view, to show past and future events.
- Outlook: show high and low temperatures for each day.
- Weekly Outlook: drill down from event counts to event reports by day, in the list view.
- Weekly Outlook: scroll by day in the chart view, to show past and future events.
- Recent Events: show events for the next 7-days.
- Recent Events: differentiate between past expired events and future forecast events.
- Recent Alerts: show truncated alert titles for severe weather and lightning reports.
Headquartered in Cambridge, MA between Harvard and MIT, WeatherBuild® offers a suite of decision support solutions that empower contractors, owners and operators to improve situational awareness and make better-informed decisions about weather events, schedule impacts, safety risks and probable outcomes.
© 2020 Weather Build, Inc. All rights reserved.
“WeatherBuild®”, “Weather Controls®”, and “Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry and Built Environment®” are registered trademarks of Weather Build, Inc.
The WeatherBuild “W” logo and app icon, “WeatherBuild Solutions™”, “WeatherBuild Basic™”, “WeatherBuild Pro™”, “WeatherBuild API™”, “WeatherBuild Webhooks™”, “Increase productivity. Enhance safety. Manage risk.™”, “Weather Risk-Adjusted Scheduling™”, and “Construction Command-and-Control™” are trademarks of Weather Build, Inc.