FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 27, 2020
Enhancements to hyper-local and site-specific weather risk analytics — purpose-built from the ground up for construction stakeholders
CAMBRIDGE, MA — WeatherBuild®, Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry and Built Environment®, is proud to announce the release of a series of enhancements to its hyper-local and site-specific weather risk analytics, based on collaboration with leading general contractors, construction managers, and owners and operators. Some of the many new features include outlook reports now available in the WeatherBuild Web™ reports view; and, automated distribution of reports and alerts to project administrators in addition to team members. Other new features include the following:
- Upgrades to the WeatherBuild Cloud distributed document database
- Enhancements to the reports view including outlook reports
- Updates to user settings, preferences and notifications for reports and alerts
- Fixes for custom weather events with multiple work shifts in dashboard analytics
- Routine patches to high volume, high velocity, semi structured, raw weather data feeds
- Performance adjustments to automated email distribution queues to speed up delivery
- Minor improvements to general navigation, user experience and user interface
- Miscellaneous bug fixes such as members view display, add new members, etc.
WeatherBuild CEO Adam Omansky highlights “Our customers leverage our powerful decision support solutions for situational awareness and situational execution — to interpret complex datasets, identify safety hazards, correlate schedule impacts, and improve communications across team members and work crews in advance of weather events.” Further, WeatherBuild’s weather risk analytics help project stakeholders and decision makers to develop and deploy effective weather risk mitigation strategies across projects and sites.
SPECIAL SECTION: COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Businesses and Employers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. This interim guidance is based on what is currently known about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For updates from CDC, please see the following:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Preventing Stigma Related to COVID-19
- Share Facts about COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Web page
- Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Prevention, Symptoms and FAQ
Headquartered in Cambridge, MA between Harvard and MIT, WeatherBuild® offers a suite of decision support solutions that empower contractors, owners and operators to improve situational awareness and make better-informed decisions about weather events, schedule impacts, safety risks and probable outcomes.
© 2020 Weather Build, Inc. All rights reserved.
“WeatherBuild®”, “Weather Controls®”, and “Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry and Built Environment®” are registered trademarks of Weather Build, Inc.
The WeatherBuild “W” logo and app icon, “WeatherBuild Solutions™”, “WeatherBuild Basic™”, “WeatherBuild Pro™”, “WeatherBuild API™”, “WeatherBuild Webhooks™”, “Increase productivity. Enhance safety. Manage risk.™”, “Weather Risk-Adjusted Scheduling™”, and “Construction Command-and-Control™” are trademarks of Weather Build, Inc.