Weather Enabled Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry and Built Environment®
A Multi-Billion Dollar Problem
Weather is one of the top three reasons for missed milestones in the construction industry and built environment, with negative impacts costing billions of dollars.
Causes schedule delays and cost overruns
Decreases labor and equipment productivity
Jeopardizes material performance and work results
Leads to insurance claims and litigated disputes
Endangers health, safety and environment (HSE)
Weather Enabled Decision Support Solutions
WeatherBuild® offers a suite of decision support solutions that empower contractors, owners and operators to improve situational awareness and make better-informed decisions about weather events, schedule impacts, safety risks and probable outcomes.
Gain actionable insights in real-time at the point of construction and operations to optimize uptime of your crews and equipment.
Ensure the health, safety and environment (HSE) of your project, and safeguard your crews, materials, equipment and resources.
Evaluate probability and intensity of events, impacts and outcomes, and maximize schedule opportunities to ensure your project goals.
- Daily weather reports with risk assessments of construction activities
- Automated delivery via email, text messages, and push notifications
- Hyper-local weather data based on the exact geo-location of your project
- Alerts for total lightning strikes and all-clear countdown notifications
- Lightning strike history logs with detail data for site inspections
- Activities and impacts customizable based on your project-specific requirements
- Integration with your schedule to enable weather risk probability for each activity
- Compatible with Oracle Primavera P6, MS Project and Excel, and many other formats
- Historical reports of actual weather data with event and impact analysis
- Integration with weather stations and data loggers of actual outcomes
- Plus WeatherBuild Basic
For developers, connect with the WeatherBuild API (Application Programming Interface) to enhance the functionality of partner solutions and internal applications